BHM also offers customized training to individuals and agencies or workshops for community organizations. We work closely with you to develop training tailor-made to suit your specific needs. If it is something out of the ordinary, we delve into our creativity. We offer onsite instruction and web-based learning. Training sessions range from a two-hour staff in-service to half (3 hour) or full (6 hour) day presentations as well as multiple day programs. Our cost-effective, state of the art education for professionals and the general public uphold our mission to improve outcomes and reduce stigma.
Some training topics include but are not limited to:
- Assessment of Co-Occurring Disorders
- Suicide Prevention and Assessment
- Mental Health Today
- Understanding Medications
- Medication Assisted Treatment in Substance Use
- The Brain Disease of Addiction
- Cultural Competence in Family Therapy
- Groups and the Group Process
- Ethical Dilemmas in Treatment
Our consultation services include clinical case review, session review, documentation/EMR review, program evaluation and program preparation for inspections.
Individual and/or group supervision is available for those pursuing credentials such as LPC, LCSW, LMFT and L/CADC
For more information about customized training, consultation or supervision please visit the About page